Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of the website content made available by Caelum Natura owner/administrator.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the website content made available by Caelum Natura owner/administrator, (hereinafter referred to as simply Caelum Natura). These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between Caelum Natura and the individual using its content.
- By use of the content, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out and described in this text.
- Caelum Natura may, in its sole discretion, change or modify these terms and conditions at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all users upon posting of the modified terms and conditions to this web address (URL): https://www.caelum-natura/terms. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the content remains in compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Caelum Natura can, in its sole discretion, remove or delete user accounts with or without any prior notice.
Content, offer, fees / payments / Invoices
- Caelum Natura is a private website, owned by Leon Goran Milošević (hereinafter referred to as simply Caelum Natura) and therefore is the rightful owner of the content, including textual and photo materials. All possible offers and/or products made available for purchase are in the possession of the provider, which will be listed visibly in the product description. Caelum Natura reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the content at any time, including photographs, information, products, and promotions.
- All Caelum Natura fees and charges (if or when any) are quoted and billed in euro € (EUR) unless otherwise noted.
- Caelum Natura uses a payment processing system and only accepts credit card or PayPal payments at this time.
- All clients are required to use valid payment information.
- At its sole discretion, Caelum Natura may use credit card issuer-approved services, such as VISA Account Updater and MasterCard Automatic Billing Updater, to acquire updated payment information for the purpose of processing outstanding payments that are on your account.
- Caelum Natura may take any reasonable action to validate your payment and registration information and collect all payments due. You agree to pay all attorney and collection fees arising from any efforts to collect any past due amounts from you to the extent allowed by law.
- Content fees are due at the time of order or on the day of renewal. All fees must be paid in full.
Subscriber / User responsibility
- When you agree to use Caelum Natura content, you will maybe be asked to select a username and password. The username and password are the means through which you access certain content. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the login information. IN NO EVENT WILL CAELUM NATURA BE LIABLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD.
- Subscribers / Users are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including credit card and contact information. This information can be updated in your account control panel.
- Your use of the content must be in compliance with Slovenian laws, and the laws of your country at all times.
- Caelum Natura does not allow copying of any content.
Commenting and posting rules
- The following is a non-exclusive list of content, and behavior prohibited on Caelum Natura comments and/or posts:
- Content showing explicit nudity or linking to pornography, adult content, materials with sex or foul language.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
- Content that is grossly offensive to the community, including blatant expressions for bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity, or to post any obscene, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectable material.
- Content with any form of child abuse.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or another intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes mail fraud, multi-level marketing (pyramid) schemes or other illegal or fraudulent activities.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of any Caelum Natura service, solution or technology.
- Reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of individual passwording of Subscriber Sites (or pages contained therein).
- You agree that, unless other instructions are posted on Caelum Natura’s website, any notices required to be given under these terms and conditions will be deemed to have been given when published on this page.
Reservation of Rights
Caelum Natura reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Censor any users that are deemed inappropriate.
- Review any account.
- Terminate any account.
- You agree that if necessary, Caelun Natura can suspend the content for technical reasons or due to maintenance.
Age of Majority
- Caelum Natura does not accept agreements and payments from persons under the legal age of 18 years. By registering your account, you confirm that you are exactly or over 18 years.